Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Broccoli Salad


This is one of my all time favorites. As you can probably tell by now I am a picky eater...this is supposed to have other ingredients that I opted to leave out. I think it is prefect with just broccoli, bacon, cheese and dressing. Everyone else seems to like it as well, but they don't know what is supposed to be in there...ha ha!

Adapted from Allrecipes

INGREDIENTS

8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
1 large head fresh broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons white sugar
1 cup mayonnaise

DIRECTIONS

Combine bacon, broccoli and cheese in one bowl.

In another bowl whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar. Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and mix until well coated.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great salad and one I can get my husband to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I know - raisins. It should have raisins. :)
    Freaking love broccoli salad (even with raisins - and I'm a general raisin hater). But we pick it up at the store cause we are lazy! I'll have to give this a try at home for sure.

    ReplyDelete