Friday, September 17, 2010

Creamy Chicken Sausage Pasta Bake



This is one of those recipes that I make up as I go using what I have on hand. I always have pasta and canned tomato products around so this was a great way to use some of it. The chicken sausage hand been sitting in the freezer and the sour cream was leftover in the refrigerator waiting for a purpose.

1 pound of pasta
5 links chicken sausage, cut into pieces (I used spinach and feta)
26.5 ounces of prepared spaghetti sauce
15 ounce can of tomato sauce
¼ cup sour cream
½ cup grated parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Cook pasta in salted water to your desired preference.

While pasta is cooking combine chicken sausage, spaghetti sauce and tomato in a pan and heat through.

Combine cooked pasta and chicken sausage mixture and stir in sour cream. Transfer to a 9x13 dish, top with parmesan cheese.

Cook in oven for about 25 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.

One year ago: Lemon Yogurt Cake


2 comments: