Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ranch Oven Roasted Potatoes


You can make oven roasted potatoes with so many different flavors. I keep a bulk size container of dry Ranch mix on hand so I decided to use them on some potatoes. Simple and good!

INGREDIENTS

cut up potatoes (peel them if you want)
dry Ranch mix
kosher salt
pepper
extra virgin olive oil

DIRECTIONS

Preheat oven to 400. Line baking sheet with foil.

In a bowl lightly coat your potatoes with olive oil. Stir in your desired about of dry Ranch mix, salt and pepper. Coat potatoes well.

Spread potatoes on a lined baking sheet and give them an extra sprinkle of kosher salt. Bake to 30-40 minutes, until done to your preference. *Flip them half way through baking to help prevent them from sticking.

4 comments:

  1. Well since I'm on my never ending quest for all things starch, I definitely think I'll have to try these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good roasted potato is something to behold! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We seriously just dug about 100 lbs of potatoes from our garden, I'll have to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM!! I just made something similar. So good!

    ReplyDelete