Wednesday, March 9, 2011

White Pizza Dip

This is one of my new favorite dips! The other one I made in the past was really good...but I think this one may top that. I may or may not have eaten a spoonful of it without any bread.

From Lipton

INGREDIENTS

1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
16 ounces sour cream
1 cup ricotta cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup chopped pepperoni (I used turkey pepperoni)
1 loaf Italian or French bread, sliced

DIRECTIONS

Preheat oven to 350°. In shallow 1-quart casserole, combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, sour cream, ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.

Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.

Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with bread.



Recipe Rewind: Mexican Sour Cream Rice and Asian Inspired Roasted Broccoli
















No comments:

Post a Comment